- Wash your hands with a mild soap, rinse completely, and dry with a lint-free towel. A wet finger may cause a soft lens to flatten. Avoid using fingernails to handle your lenses.
- If you’re working near a sink, close the drain.
- Get in the habit of always working with the right lens first to avoid mix-ups.
- Pour the lens and storage fluid from the case into your palm.
- Inspect the lens for particles, deposits, or tears.
- Place the lens, cup side up, on your dry forefinger.
- Determine if the lens is right side out. If it is right side out, the edge of the lens will appear almost straight up. If inside-out, the edges will flare out slightly. Another test is to place the lens on a crack in the palm of your hand then cup the hand slightly. This will flex the lens. If the edge of the lens curls inward, it is the correct way out; if the edge curls outward and wraps onto the palm of the hand, it is inside out. If it is inside out, reverse it.
- Hold the upper lashes (or lids) to prevent blinking.
- Pull the bottom eyelid down using your middle finger.
- Look up so the white part of your eye shows.
- Place the lens onto the exposed white part of your eye.
- Instead of looking up, you may choose to look straight ahead at the lens and gently place it in the center of your eye.
- Remove your finger and let go of the lids, bottom lid first.
- Look down to help position the lens, then close your eyes momentarily.
- Apply one or two drops of lens lubricant (eye drops) if your lenses feel dry or if blurry vision occurs during wear.
- Follow the same steps to insert the other lens.
FAQ didnt solve your problem?
Here are several ways to contact us
We are always here to help!
Simply Email email@example.com and we’ll reply as soon as possible.
Youtube has a myriad of videos that can help you with your contacts. Please remember that we are not associated with any of the YouTube channels you may visit.
Help with Payment or an Order?
Please send us an email, we want to make sure that you get all your questions answered.
Received your Order but it wasn’t what you were expecting?
Our number one priority is to make sure our clients are happy. Due to the nature of contacts we can’t accept returns or exchanges.
Want to give a review?
Drop us a line at any of our social media outlets, or simply fill out our contact form to let us know how happy you are.
Talked to a Professional?
Only you can ensure that your Lenses are worn according to your eye care practitioner’s instructions, replaced according to schedule and cleaned and stored according to directions. Let us supply you with all your lens cleaning and storing solutions.
Rigid Gas Permeable Lenses?
Do you normally where gas permeable lenses? Your new lenses from us should be easy to wear.
Let us provide you with the easiest lens cleaning kits around.
Be carefull where you buy your contact lenses: to see illegal brands and sites click here!